WHAT TO KNOW
- To receive X notifications on your Apple Watch, make sure X notifications are enabled on both your iPhone and the X app.
- Open the Watch app on your paired iPhone, navigate to Notifications, scroll to X, and toggle it on.
This article explains how to get X (Twitter) notifications on your Apple Watch.
How to get X Notifications on the Apple Watch
There is currently no dedicated Apple Watch app for X. However, you can view X notifications on your Apple Watch. Once notifications are enabled, your Watch will merely mirror what’s happening on your paired iPhone.
- On your paired iPhone, open Settings > Notifications > X. Ensure that all notifications are enabled. You don’t need to enable the sound if you don’t want to.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap X Notification Settings. This will take you to the Notifications section of the X app. Enable the notifications you want to receive and disable the ones you don’t.
- Open the Watch app on your paired iPhone. Tap the My Watch tab, then tap Notifications. Scroll down to X and toggle it on.
Can I specify which X Notifications I receive on my Apple Watch?
No, once you toggle on X notifications, you will be sent everything. The only way to control which ones you want to receive is to disable the ones you don’t want in the actual X iPhone app. But that means you won’t get those notifications on your iPhone, either.
Can I use the X app on my Apple Watch?
There is currently no X app for the Apple Watch. You can only get your X iPhone notifications mirrored to your watch, nothing else.
Was this page helpful?
Veronica Dash is a technology writer with over 5 years of experience in the realms of Smart Living, Connected Life, and Home Automation.
From creating intelligent lighting systems to designing integrated smart home ecosystems, her experiments have consistently pushed the boundaries of what is possible in the connected world.
Veronic’s expertise extends beyond technology; she recognizes the importance of user experience and the integration of smart solutions into everyday life.