WHAT TO KNOW
- To receive TikTok notifications on your Apple Watch, make sure TikTok notifications are enabled on both your iPhone and the TikTok app.
- Open the Watch app on your paired iPhone, navigate to Notifications, scroll to TikTok, and toggle it on.
This article explains how to get TikTok notifications on your Apple Watch.
How to get TikTok Notifications on the Apple Watch
There is currently no dedicated Apple Watch app for TikTok. However, you can view TikTok notifications on your Apple Watch. Once notifications are enabled, your Watch will merely mirror what’s happening on your paired iPhone.
- On your paired iPhone, open Settings > Notifications > TikTok. Ensure that all notifications are enabled. You don’t need to enable the sound if you don’t want to.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap TikTok Notification Settings. This will take you to the Notifications section of the TikTok app. Enable the notifications you want to receive and disable the ones you don’t.
- Open the Watch app on your paired iPhone. Tap the My Watch tab, then tap Notifications. Scroll down to TikTok and toggle it on.
Can I specify which TikTok Notifications I receive on my Apple Watch?
No, once you toggle on TikTok notifications, you will be sent everything. The only way to control which ones you want to receive is to disable the ones you don’t want in the actual TikTok iPhone app. But that means you won’t get those notifications on your iPhone, either.
Can I use the TikTok app on my Apple Watch?
There is currently no TikTok app for the Apple Watch. You can only get your TikTok iPhone notifications mirrored to your watch, nothing else.
Was this page helpful?
Jasper Reed is the founder of heyhowtodoit.com with 8+ years of expertise in crafting tech troubleshooting guides. He has researched, tested, and written hundreds of articles ranging from social media platforms to messaging apps.
Jasper’s “How-to” guides are often referenced by experts on platforms such as JustAnswer to help answer user’s tech queries. His articles are quoted and referenced by major publications and media companies like WikiHow, Think Impact, Enterprise Apps Today, and many others.
An avid traveler and tech enthusiast, Jasper loves to explore new places and experience different cultures.