This guide will provide you with all of the information that you need to determine what the “The Person You Have Called Is Unavailable” notification means and how to fix it.
What Does “The Person You Have Called Is Unavailable” Mean?
The notification “The Person You Have Called Is Unavailable” means that the person you are calling cannot receive your call at the moment. This can happen for a number of reasons, including:
- Their phone is turned off.
- They are in an area with poor network reception.
- They have blocked your number.
- Their phone is temporarily disconnected.
- They have spoofed their number.
- Their SIM card is not functioning properly.
- They have not paid their bill.
- They have set their phone to not receive incoming calls.
- There is a bug or glitch with your phone or their phone.
How to Fix “The Person You Have Called Is Unavailable”
There are a few things you can do to try to fix the “The Person You Have Called Is Unavailable” notification:
2. Restart your phone. This can help to resolve any hang-ups or run-time errors that may be causing the issue.
3. Force restart your device. This is a more drastic measure, but it can sometimes resolve more stubborn issues. To force restart your phone, hold down the power button and the volume down button at the same time for about 10 seconds.
5. Contact your phone carrier for further assistance.
If you have tried all of the above troubleshooting tips and you are still receiving the “The Person You Have Called Is Unavailable” notification, then the issue is likely caused by something on the other person’s end.
In this case, there is not much that you can do to fix the issue. You will simply need to wait until the person you are trying to call resolves the issue on their end.
Was this page helpful?
Jasper Reed is the founder of heyhowtodoit.com with 8+ years of experience in Search Engine Optimization.He has researched, tested, and written hundreds of articles ranging from social media platforms to messaging apps.
With a passion for technology and a natural aptitude for understanding consumer behavior, Jasper has built a successful career in blogging.He has been quoted and referenced by major publications and media companies.
An avid traveler and tech enthusiast, Jasper loves to explore new places and experience different cultures. With his thick-rimmed glasses and geeky demeanor, Jasper is a true tech nerd at heart.
You can read more about the team here.