WHAT TO KNOW
- To receive Pinterest notifications on your Samsung Galaxy Watch, make sure Pinterest notifications are enabled on both your iPhone and the Pinterest app.
- Open the Watch app on your paired iPhone, navigate to Notifications, scroll to Pinterest, and toggle it on.
This article explains how to get Pinterest notifications on your mobile
How to get Pinterest Notifications on the Samsung Galaxy Watch
There is currently no dedicated Samsung Galaxy Watch app for Pinterest. However, you can view Pinterest notifications on your Samsung Galaxy Watch. Once notifications are enabled, your Watch will merely mirror what’s happening on your paired iPhone.
- On your paired iPhone, open Settings > Notifications > Pinterest. Ensure that all notifications are enabled. You don’t need to enable the sound if you don’t want to.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Pinterest Notification Settings. This will take you to the Notifications section of the Pinterest app. Enable the notifications you want to receive and disable the ones you don’t.
- Open the Watch app on your paired iPhone. Tap the My Watch tab, then tap Notifications. Scroll down to Pinterest and toggle it on.
Can I specify which Pinterest Notifications I receive on my Samsung Galaxy Watch?
No, once you toggle on Pinterest notifications, you will be sent everything. The only way to control which ones you want to receive is to disable the ones you don’t want in the actual Pinterest iPhone app. But that means you won’t get those notifications on your iPhone, either.
Can I use the Pinterest app on my Samsung Galaxy Watch?
There is currently no Pinterest app for the Samsung Galaxy Watch. You can only get your Pinterest iPhone notifications mirrored to your watch, nothing else.
Was this page helpful?
Jasper Reed is the founder of heyhowtodoit.com with 8+ years of experience in Search Engine Optimization.He has researched, tested, and written hundreds of articles ranging from social media platforms to messaging apps.
With a passion for technology and a natural aptitude for understanding consumer behavior, Jasper has built a successful career in blogging.He has been quoted and referenced by major publications and media companies.
An avid traveler and tech enthusiast, Jasper loves to explore new places and experience different cultures. With his thick-rimmed glasses and geeky demeanor, Jasper is a true tech nerd at heart.
You can read more about the team here.