WHAT TO KNOW
- To receive Instagram notifications on your Samsung Galaxy Watch, make sure Instagram notifications are enabled on both your iPhone and the Instagram app.
- Open the Watch app on your paired iPhone, navigate to Notifications, scroll to Instagram, and toggle it on.
This article explains how to get Instagram notifications on your mobile
How to get Instagram Notifications on the Samsung Galaxy Watch
There is currently no dedicated Samsung Galaxy Watch app for Instagram. However, you can view Instagram notifications on your Samsung Galaxy Watch. Once notifications are enabled, your Watch will merely mirror what’s happening on your paired iPhone.
- On your paired iPhone, open Settings > Notifications > Instagram. Ensure that all notifications are enabled. You don’t need to enable the sound if you don’t want to.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Instagram Notification Settings. This will take you to the Notifications section of the Instagram app. Enable the notifications you want to receive and disable the ones you don’t.
- Open the Watch app on your paired iPhone. Tap the My Watch tab, then tap Notifications. Scroll down to Instagram and toggle it on.
Can I specify which Instagram Notifications I receive on my Samsung Galaxy Watch?
No, once you toggle on Instagram notifications, you will be sent everything. The only way to control which ones you want to receive is to disable the ones you don’t want in the actual Instagram iPhone app. But that means you won’t get those notifications on your iPhone, either.
Can I use the Instagram app on my Samsung Galaxy Watch?
There is currently no Instagram app for the Samsung Galaxy Watch. You can only get your Instagram iPhone notifications mirrored to your watch, nothing else.
Was this page helpful?
Veronica Dash is a technology writer with over 5 years of experience in the realms of Smart Living, Connected Life, and Home Automation.
From creating intelligent lighting systems to designing integrated smart home ecosystems, her experiments have consistently pushed the boundaries of what is possible in the connected world.
Veronic’s expertise extends beyond technology; she recognizes the importance of user experience and the integration of smart solutions into everyday life.