The Teleport Crystal is a handy item in Old School Runescape that allows you to teleport to Lletya and Prifddinas. However, it only has four charges, and once you use them up, it becomes a Crystal Teleport Seed.
This guide will show you how to recharge your Teleport Crystal so you can continue using it to teleport around the game.
How to Charge Teleport Crystal Osrs
- A Crystal Teleport Seed
- 150-750 coins (depending on the number of charges)
1. Find Eluned. She can be found in the following locations:
- Traveling with Islwyn between the magic trees outside of Lletya and the clearing north-east of the Tyras camp (if you have not completed the Song of the Elves quest)
- In the city of Prifddinas, north of the dye trader (if you have completed the Song of the Elves quest)
- In the former locations where you used to find Eluned (if you have completed the Song of the Elves quest and have the Hard Western Provinces Diary completed)
2. Talk to Eluned and select the “Recharge Teleport Crystal” option.
3. Pay the required fee. The fee is 750 coins for the first charge, 600 coins for the second charge, 450 coins for the third charge, 300 coins for the fourth charge, and 150 coins for the fifth and subsequent charges.
4. Your Teleport Crystal will now be fully charged with 5 charges.
You can carry more than one Teleport Crystal on you.
Teleport Crystal Seeds are a common drop from Elf Warriors and Elf Guards in Lletya and Prifddinas.
You can also get your Teleport Crystal charged by an Elven Scout in the former locations where you used to find Eluned.
Once you complete the Hard Western Provinces Diary quest, Eluned will be able to charge your Teleport Crystal with 5 charges instead of 3.
You can craft an Eternal Teleport Crystal, which will allow you to teleport to Lletya and Prifddinas an unlimited number of times.
Was this page helpful?
Costa Rozakis is a seasoned gaming troubleshooter and writer with over a decade of experience. Costa’s journey began with a love for gaming that naturally evolved into a mission to help fellow gamers overcome technical challenges and glitches.
Costa’s articles are a lifeline for gamers encountering everything from pesky bugs and connectivity problems to performance hiccups and hardware issues. Whether it’s fixing lag in multiplayer sessions, resolving graphics glitches, or tackling compatibility issues, Costa is your go-to source for navigating the often challenging landscape of gaming problem-solving.
So, if you find yourself stuck in a gaming dilemma, trust Costa’s insights to guide you through, ensuring a seamless and enjoyable gaming experience every time.