|Methods to fix Syncing Games Progress with Play Games Notification||Method 1: Disable Google Play Games Notification To Fix Syncing Games Progress With Play Games|
Method 2: Delete Play Games data to fix syncing games progress with play games
Method 3: Contact Google Play Support To Fix Syncing Games Progress With Play Games
“Syncing Game Progress with Play Games” notification can be fixed by disabling Google Play Games Notification, deleting Play Games data or Contacting Google Play Support
We will discuss each of these in detail below.
Disable Google Play Games Notifications to fix syncing games progress with play games
Follow the below steps to fix the notification issue.
- Open “Settings” from your phone.
- On the Settings page, you can see different options like Battery”, “Display”, “Storage”, “Apps” etc.
- Click on “Apps & notifications” to manage the notifications of apps on your phone.
- You can see the various inbuild and downloaded apps on your phone.
- Click on Google Play Games.
- Click on “Notifications” from the top of the page.
- Disable “Show Notifications”.
- Once you have disabled the notifications, restart the phone.
Now you can see the issue is resolved. But if the issue continues, you can try the following method.
Delete Play Games data to fix syncing games progress with play games
Follow the below steps to fix the “Syncing Game Progress with Play Games” notification issue.
- Locate the “Google Play games” app on your phone.
- Click to Open.
- Once you have opened the app, click on the three-dot icon at the top of the page.
- Now you can see the options “Settings” and “Help & feedback”.
- Select “Settings”.
- After Selecting “Settings”, you will land on the Settings Page.
- On the “Settings” page, you will see multiple options including “General”, “Profile & Privacy”, “Your Data”, and “About”.
- Scroll down to the “Your Data” Section
- Click on “Delete Play Games account & data” from the “Your Data” Section.
- After selecting “Delete Play Games account & data”, Click on “Permanently Delete”.
- Click on “Permanently Delete” to confirm the action.
Once you have completed the above process, try to install and uninstall the apps.
Now you can see the issue is resolved.
Contact Play Games Support to fix syncing games progress with play games
If you still face the issue, then it is better to report the issue on the “Play Games” app.
Follow the below steps to report your issue.
- Go to the “Play Games” app on your mobile phone.
- Click on 3 vertical dots in the top right corner.
- Click on “Help and feedback”. It will direct to another support page.
- Scroll down and Click on “Contact us” .
- It will direct to another page where you can specify your issue.
- Click on the “Next Step”.
- Select the options in the confirm issue and the specific area for which the support is required.
- Then it will direct to the next step “Contact Options”.
- When you look at the “show hours” you will get the time at which they are available for a chat.
- You could just mail them the issue as well.
- If that is active time, then there will be an option for the chat.
- Thus you can either solve the issue through a chat or email.
Need More Help?
If you still have queries, shoot a mail to [email protected] . We will respond to your queries.
Was this page helpful?
Jasper Reed is the founder of heyhowtodoit.com with 8+ years of experience in Search Engine Optimization.He has researched, tested, and written hundreds of articles ranging from social media platforms to messaging apps.
With a passion for technology and a natural aptitude for understanding consumer behavior, Jasper has built a successful career in blogging.He has been quoted and referenced by major publications and media companies.
An avid traveler and tech enthusiast, Jasper loves to explore new places and experience different cultures. With his thick-rimmed glasses and geeky demeanor, Jasper is a true tech nerd at heart.
You can read more about the team here.