This guide provides tested solutions to fix Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League black screen issue on PS5 for smoother gaming.
Why does Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League Black Screen Issue on PS5 Occur?
Black screen issues on Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League for PS5 are usually caused by:
- Outdated game patches.
- Corrupted game files.
- HDMI connectivity issues.
- Display resolution conflicts.
How to Fix Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League Black Screen Issue on PS5
Here are the best solutions for how to fix Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League black screen Issue on PS5.
1. Restart your PS5. A simple reboot can clear temporary glitches and refresh the system.
- Press the PS button on your PS5 controller, then select the Power icon from the menu.
- Choose Restart PS5 and wait for the system to reboot.
- Avoid unplugging the power cable from your console during this process.
2. Check the HDMI cable connection. Check the HDMI cable for connectivity issues. Try using a different HDMI cable and ensure you’re using the correct port to avoid errors.
3. Confirm the display source (Input). Ensure you’ve selected the correct input source on your TV/display to prevent black screen issues. It’s crucial to display PS5 content using the right input source to avoid problems.
4. Update Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League. To ensure your Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League is up to date, follow these steps to check for updates.
Although the game typically updates automatically when your console is online, occasionally updates may not be complete. Manually updating can help prevent issues with outdated versions.
- Navigate to the PlayStation home screen.
- Navigate to Games and select Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League.
- Press the Options button on the controller.
- Select Check for Update.
- If an update is available, follow the on-screen instructions to install it.
- Wait for the update to complete, then reboot the console.
- You can also manage saved data, game data, and add-ons as needed.
5. Adjust display resolution on PS5. Adjust the display resolution on your PS5 for improved video output. You can also lower the resolution to suit your preferences.
- Navigate to Settings on the PlayStation Home Screen.
- Select Screen and Video, then choose Video Output.
- Adjust the Display Resolution Settings, ensuring the native resolution is set to @60FPS.
6. Check for system software updates. Ensure your PS5 system is up to date by manually checking for software updates.
Outdated system versions can lead to bugs, instability, and program conflicts. Updating to the latest software version improves performance and reduces issues.
- Navigate from the home screen to Settings.
- Select System > System Software.
- Choose System Software Update.
- Select Update Using Internet.
- Wait as the PS5 checks for updates.
- If available, the update will download and install automatically.
7. Try using another display device. If the problem continues, test with a different TV to see if the issue persists.
If it works on another TV, your original TV may have HDMI port or screen panel problems. Ensure you disconnect and reconnect the display cable to your PS5 correctly for confirmation.
8. Clear the cache and rebuild the database. Rebuilding the PS5 database helps identify storage drive issues that may lead to game conflicts and crashes.
- Hold the Power button until you hear a second beep to boot your PS5 into Safe Mode.
- Connect the PS5 DualSense controller with a USB cable and press its PS button to pair.
- It may take a moment for Safe Mode options to appear.
- Select Clear Cache and Rebuild Database, then choose Rebuild Database.
- Wait for the process to complete.
- Your PS5 will return to normal mode once finished.
9. Reinstall Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League. If none of the solutions works, uninstall and reinstall Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League on your PS5 using these steps.
- Navigate to the PlayStation home menu.
- Go to Game Library > Installed tab.
- Select Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League.
- Press the Options button on the PS5 controller.
- Choose Delete > Confirm with OK.
- Restart your PS5 console.
- From the PS5 home screen, access the Game Library.
- Locate Suicide Squad: Kill The Justice League.
- Press Options on your controller.
- Select Download.
- Monitor download progress in Downloads/Uploads.
- Once downloaded, open the game.
Was this page helpful?
Costa Rozakis is a seasoned gaming troubleshooter and writer with over a decade of experience. Costa’s journey began with a love for gaming that naturally evolved into a mission to help fellow gamers overcome technical challenges and glitches. Costa also excels in crafting comprehensive game walkthrough guides.
Costa’s articles are a lifeline for gamers encountering everything from pesky bugs and connectivity problems to performance hiccups and hardware issues. So, if you find yourself stuck in a gaming dilemma, trust Costa’s insights to guide you through, ensuring a seamless and enjoyable gaming experience every time.