Nike SNKRS app not working is a common problem that can manifest as the app freezing while in use or even completely crashing and restarting.
This page covers all of the tested and proven solutions for how to fix it when the Nike SNKRS app stops working in addition to some tips for how to stop the Nike SNKRS app from freezing and crashing in the future.
Note: The following tips on resolving problems with the Nike SNKRS app will fix the issues with Android and iPhone versions of the Nike SNKRS app.
Why Nike SNKRS App Isn’t Working
Nike SNKRS app crashing or not opening can be caused by an out-of-date app or operating system, a lack of free space on the phone, or an inability to connect to a Wi-Fi or cellular internet connection.
The Nike SNKRS service being down or offline can also cause the Nike SNKRS app to freeze, crash, or stop running properly.
How to Fix Nike SNKRS App Not Working
There are a number of proven tech tips that can prevent the Nike SNKRS app from stopping, freezing, and crashing.
1. Check if Nike SNKRS app’s down. The Nike SNKRS service could be experiencing a server outage or other technical issues.
2. Check your phone’s Wi-Fi or cellular connection. The quickest way to do this is to open another app that needs an internet connection. If Wi-Fi is slow or down, switch to cellular. If cellular is slow or down, switch to Wi-Fi.
5. Restart your device. Restarting your mobile device will often clear most problems. So take a moment to reboot your Android or reboot your iOS device to see if it resolves problems with Nike SNKRS app not working.
6. Check for Nike SNKRS app updates. Check for and install any Nike SNKRS app updates on your Android device or app updates on your iPhone. If your Nike SNKRS app is ever out of date, it can lead to connection errors and other issues that may lead to Nike SNKRS not working on your mobile device.
7. Clear the Nike SNKRS app cache on your Android device or clear the cache on an iPhone. While caching improves app performance by saving app information in local memory, it can also lead to issues with your device not receiving the latest information from Nike SNKRS. Clearing cached data will force your app to retrieve the latest information from Nike SNKRS.
9. Uninstall and reinstall the Nike SNKRS app. If nothing else has worked to this point, take the time to completely uninstall Nike SNKRS from your Android or iPhone. Then reinstall the Nike SNKRS app on your device.
11. Disable your VPN service. A VPN is a great service for protecting your privacy and increasing security. Unfortunately, a VPN can also cause connection errors and lead to Nike SNKRS not working. To test if this is the case, disable your VPN on Android device or disable your VPN on iPhone and check if this resolves the issue.
12. Make sure background data is not restricted. If Background data is turned off, Nike SNKRS may not be able to connect to the internet while it’s running in the background. To fix this, you need to turn on the background data on Android or turn on the background data on iPhone.
13. Reset your iPhone’s app settings or reset app settings on your Android device. This action does not delete any of your apps or their data. It reverts app-specific settings to their default values. This can include preferences like notification settings, permissions, background app refresh settings, and other app-specific configurations.
14. Reset your phone’s network settings. If the Nike SNKRS app is having trouble connecting to the Nike SNKRS servers, performing a network settings reset on your Android device or network settings reset on your iPhone could fix it.
16. If all else fails, it may be time to report the issue to Nike SNKRS. It could be an issue with your account, and Nike SNKRS customer support should be able to help you determine if that’s the case.
If Nike SNKRS notifications aren’t working, ensure you’ve enabled notifications in your iOS or Android device settings. Next, go to your Nike SNKRS account and select the notifications you want to receive. Also, ensure your phone isn’t set to Do Not Disturb, and clear the Nike SNKRS data cache.
Was this page helpful?
Jasper Reed is the founder of heyhowtodoit.com with 8+ years of experience in Search Engine Optimization.He has researched, tested, and written hundreds of articles ranging from social media platforms to messaging apps.
With a passion for technology and a natural aptitude for understanding consumer behavior, Jasper has built a successful career in blogging.He has been quoted and referenced by major publications and media companies.
An avid traveler and tech enthusiast, Jasper loves to explore new places and experience different cultures. With his thick-rimmed glasses and geeky demeanor, Jasper is a true tech nerd at heart.
You can read more about the team here.