There is a lot of confusion around Canva’s status.
There are many reasons for Canva being down right now. It can either be because of an issue at your end such as a problem with your internet connection/computer or due to Canva itself.
It is difficult to find out whether Canva is down for everyone or just for you. But there are a few things that you can do to understand whether the problem is with you or with Canva.
How to know if Canva is down?
First and foremost, if you’re unsure about what’s going on, check a few official sources to discover whether the service is down for some reason.
1. If you’re experiencing problems using or accessing Canva, check the status page of Canva first to see if there are any reported issues.
2. Look for the hashtag #Canvadown on Twitter. Keep track of when the hashtag was last tweeted. Click on “Latest” to see if users have started tweeting about the outage recently.
Also, keep an eye on Canva’s Twitter account for any updates on the site’s status. If you need more help, you can also tweet them with your problems.
3. Check third-party sites which tracks the up-down status of other websites. They will track Canva as well.
You can use these website to check whether Canva is down right now or not. Here are a few:
4. You can also check Canva’s official Facebook page to check whether they have reported any outages or not. You can also check Canva’s reddit community to check whether there are discussions related to Canva’s status.
Based on the above checks, you will get to know whether Canva is down or not.
If the problem is at Canva’s end, you can wait for some time as they will do the needful to get the site up.
However, if Canva is working fine, then problem is at your end. Then you need to follow the steps mentioned below to connect to Canva.
What to Do When You Can’t Connect to Canva?
If Canva appears to be working fine for everyone except you, then there are a few things you might do to fix it.
1. If you are using Canva app, then you can try to close and re-open the app. Sometimes, simply restarting the app fixes the issue.
2. Check whether the Canva app is up to date. You can check Google Play Store or Apple App Store to check whether there are any latest notification regarding updates. If there are any updates, complete the app update process.
3. You can also try reinstalling the app. Sometimes, just reinstalling the app fixes the issue.
4. Check whether there is a network issue by restarting your router or modem. If it is a network issue, restarting the network might solve the problem.
5. You can also try opening Canva in an incognito tab, if you’re using a web browser. Cookies, temporary files, and Chrome extensions are not used in incognito tabs.
6. Clear the cache in your browser. All major web browsers such as Google Chrome, Safari, etc. allow you to delete the cache on both desktop and mobile. Clearing cache helps to improve the performance of your browser as it removes the saved data from previous websites you’ve visited.
7. If clearing cache doesn’t work, then try clearing your browser’s cookies. Cookies are small files containing information about you, such as advertising preferences or personalization settings.
If you are using Google Chrome, then follow the below steps to clear browser cookies and cache in Google chrome through desktop or laptop.
- Open the Google Chrome browser.
- Click the 3 vertically arranged dots on the top right of the page.
- Click on “More tools”.
- Click on “Clear browsing data”.
- Now Clear browsing data page is open.
- Adjust the “Time Range” .
- You can see Browsing History, Download History, Cookies and other site data etc. on the pop up. Choose Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
- Click on Clear data.
8. Check for malware on your computer. It’s an unusual occurrence, but it’s possible that malware is present somewhere. Any harmful programme can be found and removed with the help of a good antivirus checker.
9. Restart your device. Often, just restarting your device will resolve all the issues.
The above steps will also solve your below queries.
- Is Canva down today
- Is Canva down at the moment
- Is Canva down 2022
- Canva not working on safari
- Canva app down
- Canva website down
Hope you get an idea about the process to check whether Canva is down or not. Kindly let us know if you have any queries.